Tuesday 24 July 2012

Introduction

I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.” - Michael Jordan

I have always wanted to start writing a blog about technical information that I find interesting and have been curious in writing having been inspired by many people. Hopefully these topics are of interest to you. 

So a little about me. I have been in the IT industry for the last 12 years and I can say that I am obsessed with my line of work, for a more detailed look check out LinkedIn. Some topics that interest me are:

  1. Agile software development
  2. Lean software development
  3. DevOps
  4. Continuous delivery
  5. Behavior-driven development
  6. Agile Architecture
  7. Lean Architecture
I am a fanatic at reading books. I love learning from people that are smarter than me. I thought I would take this forum to summarise what I have learnt and at the same time improve on my writing. I am very excited on the journey.



No comments:

Post a Comment